Stuff
Had goodbye Eikaiwa party on Friday night--yes, that's right the goodbye parties have started. It was a good time and everyone was speaking Japanese and so it was good listening practice although I was constantly lost as to what was being talked about.
Today Lauren and I hung out with three Japanese guys from the sports center who want to practice English. It's cool because their English is actually good and they're cool people our age, whereas *most* of the Japanese people I know here are under 15 or over 40, this being the middle of nowhere Japan and all (people my age escape to the city). And I'm going to soon be that person in America, wanting Japanese people to speak with me for free so I can keep up with the language-- so I figure it is good karma. And we are trading CDs so I can finally hear more Japanese music.
Other than that really frustrated about trying to make a resume as everyone I show it to tells me my format sucks-then I change the format and well, it still sucks. If anyone is skilled at making resumes, holla.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home