Update
Life has been insanely busy since about mid-February. Just ask my apartment, which lives in a constant state of disarray. Traveled to California with the magazine in March for a convention, and I must say it was hard coming back to FREEZING cold Chicago after that. I'm finally doing theatre things for all those who keep asking ["Are u in a show yet?"] The answer is YES! I'm playing Thomasina in the play Arcadia at NEIU's Stage Center Theatre.
It has been mountains of fun, but exhausting on top of work. I'm something of a walking zombie right now. In college I had the option of skipping morning classes or taking a nap between classes; no such luck in the real world where my day goes from 6am to 11pm w/o a break. Now I understand why most actors work at coffee shops where the hours are flexible. And try having tech week and magazine production week AT THE SAME TIME. Still, I live for this, right?
I'm also doing Cyrano's Devotion with Tantalus Theatre Group-which you can come see at Looptopia (May 2). We did the show last fall for All Around the Coyote (an art festival), and now we're reworking it for Looptopia so on nights off of Arcadia I have rehearsal for that. Busy but fun.
Otherwise I am crazy excited to head to New Orleans this summer for a convention for work. We're staying in the French Quarter near shopping. ;) Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home